PatentsCLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF VERSION
Patents are crucial to protecting your inventions, innovations, and other intellectual property, but the legalities are complex. With decades of experience handling all aspects of patent law, our patent attorneys understand how to help clients establish market-leading positions through effective global patent strategies.
Our patent attorneys and intellectual property engineers have degrees in a broad spectrum of chemistry, engineering, physics and computer science disciplines, and many have employment experience in those fields. We pair our academic know-how and technical acumen with practical, real-world experience to provide sophisticated legal counsel. Our patent attorneys:
- Conduct patent searches and due diligence reviews
- Offer intellectual property protection and strategy analysis
- Provide validity/right-to-use/infringement opinions
- Counsel on complex procedural and legal patent issues
- Prepare, file, prosecute design and utility patent applications
- Enforce patents through litigation and dispute resolution
- Manage patent portfolios to maximize strategic value
- Collaborate with patent counsel around the world to protect global patent portfolios
We serve industries as diverse as biotechnology, computer software, green energy, manufacturing, and more. And because there is no one-size-fits-all solution, we take the time to fully understand each client’s IP challenges to deliver appropriate patent solutions.