As a member of the Lippes Mathias’s Intellectual Property Team, Mr. Zahn focuses his practice on legal matters involving patent preparation, prosecution, opinions, and counseling clients in the electrical/electronic and software arts. Jeffrey is specifically experienced in digital imaging technology, electrical controls, microprocessor-based control systems, digital signal processing, robotics, and automation technology.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2000 – 2003
- Cleveland State University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1986
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association