As a member of the Intellectual Property team at Lippes Mathias, Mr. Klinko is experienced in patent prosecution matters, including preparing and prosecuting domestic and international applications.
Mark handles patent prosecution pertaining to various technology areas in the chemical and mechanical arts, including applications related to rubbers, adhesives, liquid crystals, packaging materials, power generation, pollutant removal, pesticides, and polymer production. Mark regularly conducts legal research, engages in prior art searching, and provides opinions concerning validity, infringement, and patentability.
Additionally, Mr. Klinko has experience with design patent preparation and prosecution, as well as litigating matters involving appellate procedure and briefing before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Practice Teams
- Intellectual Property
- Domain Names, Social Media, Internet Search Advertising
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- United States Patent and Trademark Office Proceedings
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Case Western Reserve University, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2006