Patents may not be the answer when you need to safeguard sensitive information without disclosing the details. With an intimate understanding of trade secret law, Lippes Mathias helps clients maintain competitive advantages by protecting the confidentiality of valuable trade secrets.
Our attorneys and intellectual property engineers draw from decades of experience in all aspects of trade secret law, from document preparation to litigation. We anticipate our clients’ trade secret needs and help meet them through comprehensive services. Our team’s services include:
- Counsel on the viability of trade secret protection
- Draft confidentiality agreements, nondisclosure agreements and other employment contracts
- Render opinions concerning trade secret infringement and misappropriation
- Protect and enforce trade secrets through litigation and dispute resolution
- Conduct trade secret audits