Tessa R. Scott
Ms. Scott is a member of the firm’s Asset Receivable Management & Consumer Financial Services team where she defends creditors against claims involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and other consumer protection statutes. She also had significant experience with insurance litigation defense, including premises liability in residential, commercial and municipal arenas.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association of Western New York
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Newsletter Committee, Co-Chair, 2018-2019
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, (2017-2018)
Monday, August 13, 2018
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP today announced 28 of the firm’s Buffalo and Albany attorneys have been included on the 2018 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Upstate New York Rising Stars lists.