Ms. Hoffman’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and dispute resolution, and represents national lenders in matters involving complex consumer and commercial bankruptcies.
She has also represented numerous bankruptcy trustees, creditor’s committees, and commercial clients in large liquidation cases dealing with preferences, fraudulent conveyances, and insider transfer recoveries.
Ms. Hoffman provides counseling on consumer finance regulatory compliance to national lenders. She regularly addresses comprehensive federal and state regulatory compliance issues related to consumer finance, automotive financing, collections, risk avoidance, credit reporting, and governmental investigations and examinations. She also assists clients in developing best practices and conducts in-house training.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias, Ms. Hoffman was a partner with Deily & Glastetter, LLP in Albany, New York.
- Practice Areas
- Financial Reorganization, Restructuring & Insolvency
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- Le Moyne College, B.A., 1993
- Albany Law School, J.D., 1997
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers®, 2017
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association, Pro Bono Award, 2009
- Legal Aid Society
- The Legal Project
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education (CARE), Volunteer