Ms. Persico presents seminars for businesses and municipalities on various topics including CPLR Article 78 proceedings and real property tax lien foreclosures, and has served as Majority Counsel to the Erie County Legislature.
Additionally, Ms. Persico is a member in good standing of the New York State Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of New York and the Erie County Bar Association.
She is admitted to practice before all Courts in New York State and in the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- University at Buffalo, B.S.
- The Best Lawyers in America© (2018, 2019)
- Business First of Buffalo and Buffalo Law Journal, Legal Elite of WNY, (2017, 2018)
- Chambers USA, Recognized Practitioner, Litigation: General Commercial (Upstate New York)
- Erie County Medical Center Corporation, Board of Directors
- Director and Treasurer of the Western New York Trial Lawyers Association