Mr. Gibson is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Law. While in law school, he worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable William M. Skretny in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, and as a student-attorney who represented patients of Roswell Park Cancer Institute through UB Law’s Health Justice Law & Policy Clinic. He also served as an assistant mock trial coach at the Charter School For Applied Technologies through UB Law’s “Future Advocates In Training” program.
Additionally, Mr. Gibson held several leadership positions during law school including President of UB Law’s chapter of the National Black Law Students Association (“NBLSA”), NBLSA’s Northeast Regional Treasurer, and Managing Editor of the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
Honors & Awards
- UB Law Alumni Association GOLD Group Award, 2018
- Minority Bar Foundation of Western New York, Inc. Award, 2018
- David Kochery Award, 2018
- John L. Hargrave Scholarship Award, 2017
- Monique E. Emdin Award, 2017
- Changemakers 30 Under 30 Award, 2017
- Christopher A. & Diane L. Wightman Scholar, 2015
- Minority Bar Association of Western New York, Board of Directors, Deputy Treasurer, 2020
- King Center Charter School, Board of Directors