As a member of the Real Estate Practice Team, Anthony focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions. He has represented clients in a variety of complex transactions including project development, purchase and sale agreements, property management agreements, and leasing and franchise agreements. He serves as a creative collaborator to assist clients in their high-value acquisitions and related financings.
Anthony has also assisted clients on a range of real estate-related corporate issues, including corporate formation, governance, and dissolution, merger and acquisition due diligence, title and survey analysis, zoning ordinances, and the preparation of corporate transaction profiles.
Based on his prior experience with complex commercial litigation, Anthony works with clients to develop strategies during transactions that mitigate future disputes, providing counsel on resolution before disputes arise.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- New Jersey
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2017
- Canisius College, B.S., 2014
HONORS & AWARDS
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars (2020-2021)
- Director, Notre Dame Law Alumni Board (December 2020 –Present)
- Trustee, Canisius College Board of Trustees
- Past President, Canisius College Alumni Association (August 2017 –June 2022)
- Trustee, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Western and Central New York (June 2021 - Present)
- Past Chair, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Campaign (September 2020 –June 2022)