Changes Coming to Canadian Border Restrictions
- One of the COVID vaccinations approved by the Government of Canada (by Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVIDSHIELD, or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson)
- Completed the required pre-arrival COVID test and obtained a negative result;
- Submit proof of full vaccination via Canada’s ArriveCAN app;
- Can show documentation (in English or French, or with a certified translation) proving their vaccination status, on arrival;
- Complete an on-arrival COVID test;
- Are symptom-free and have a quarantine plan ready, in case border officials determine they must self-isolate.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice from our firm or the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.