Mr. Fennell also contributes to the law firm’s Corporate practice group assisting with business and financial transactions, drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents and providing general business counseling.
He is also working alongside LMWF Partner Thomas J. Gaffney on the law firm’s Pro Bono Advisory Committee.
While attending the University at Buffalo School of Law, Mr. Fennell served as a research assistant and scrutinized the role the law played in reforming education, politics and socioeconomic issues during the turn of the 19th Century and the modern era.
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Canisius College, summa cum laude
Honors & Awards
- Upstate New York SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2017, 2018)
- 2008 Donald E. Calvert Scholarship Winner, Canisius College
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Canisius College Coach’s Circle
- SUNY Buffalo Young Alumni
- WNY Land Conservancy Board of Directors and Conservation Committee Member