Mr. Nisengard is an experienced commercial real estate lawyer who represents owners, landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders and investors in purchases, sales, leases, financing, title and due diligence review of real property. He routinely handles matters involving the structuring and negotiating of all phases of real estate development projects throughout New York State and the country, on both vacant and improved parcels, and for many types of property uses including retail, office, medical, residential, manufacturing, warehouse, industrial and renewable energy. Mr. Nisengard represents individuals, small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and national/international companies, and also serves as examining counsel for title insurance companies. Prior to joining Lippes Mathias Wexler and Friedman, Mr. Nisengard earned a Masters Degree in Natural Resources Management and worked with the New York State Senate and as a legislative analyst with a lobbying firm.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry at Syracuse University, M.S., Natural Resources Management
- Binghamton University, B.A.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Commercial Association of REALTORS, Western New York Chapter
- Central Terminal Restoration Corporation, Director
- “Brownfield Development in New York State,” CLE, County Attorneys' Association of the State of New York, December 7, 2020
- “The Ins and Outs of Commercial Leases,” Niagara Frontier Corporate Counsel Association CLE, January 19, 2017
- “The Value of Real Estate Attorneys in Corporate Transactions,” CLE, April 20, 2016
- “New York State Transfer Tax,” CLE, July 25, 2014
- “Real Property Tax Cap,” TVGA Consultants (now known as KHEOPS Architecture, Engineering and Survey), 2012
Related ContentView All