He also assists with structuring and negotiating all phases of real estate development projects throughout New York State and the country, and across many classes of property (both vacant and improved) including office, medical, residential, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial uses. Mr. Nisengard represents individuals, small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and national/international companies.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias Wexler and Friedman, Mr. Nisengard worked with the New York State Senate and as a legislative analyst with a lobbying firm.
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Commercial Association of REALTORS, Western New York Chapter
- Central Terminal Restoration Corporation, Director
- “The Ins and Outs of Commercial Leases,” Niagara Frontier Corporate Counsel Association CLE, January 19, 2017
- “The Value of Real Estate Attorneys in Corporate Transactions,” CLE, April 20, 2016
- “New York State Transfer Tax,” CLE, July 25, 2014
- “Real Property Tax Cap,” TVGA Consultants (now known as KHEOPS Architecture, Engineering and Survey), 2012