Attorneys From Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld Join Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
- Robert E. Ganz, senior counsel, has practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, employment, collections, business transactions and commercial real estate for 40 years.
- David E. Siegfeld, partner, counsels businesses and individuals on a wide range of business transactional and planning matters, commercial and residential real estate transactions, estate litigation, planning & probate matters.
- Conor E. Brownell, partner, concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, creditor bankruptcy, landlord-tenant relations and collection law.
- Beth E. Carey, partner, concentrates her practice in the areas of business law, employment law, real estate, estate planning and administration.
- Garrison P. Ramsdell, associate, concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, financial transactions, and real estate.
- Jed B. Wolkenbreit, of counsel, focuses his practice in the areas of consulting with regard to corporate planning, structuring business transactions and succession planning.
- Stanley B. Segal, of counsel, brings more than 40 years of legal experience with a focus on special needs planning for disabled individuals.
"We are excited to join Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman," stated Robert E. Ganz who founded Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld 30 years ago. "Joining the firm will allow us to better serve our existing clients who require deeper and broader expertise in today's ever-changing and complex legal environment and further provides us with the opportunity to work collaboratively with the firm’s attorneys in its various offices to assist clients in areas where our expertise will be helpful to them."