Attorneys From Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld Join Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
March 2, 2018 | Press Releases
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP today announced seven attorneys from Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld LLP, whose attorneys have served business clients in the Capital Region for more than three decades, have joined the firm. With the additions, the firm now has 17 attorneys in Albany allowing it to serve its business clients in the Capital Region across a full spectrum of practice areas.
“The addition of the attorneys from Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld strengthens the core talent of our Albany presence and aligns with the firm’s overall strategic growth,” said Kevin J. Cross, managing partner, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman. “In the past couple of years, the firm has been focused on growing for both talent and geographic reach, while diversifying its practice areas to provide clients with the variety of legal expertise they expect from a full service law firm.”
“Having the attorneys from Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld join our firm significantly raises our visibility in Albany,” said Keith R. Jacques, partner-in-charge of the Albany office of Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman. “These additions provide opportunity for continued growth with clients both locally and statewide.”
The attorneys joining Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman include:
- Robert E. Ganz, senior counsel, has practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, employment, collections, business transactions and commercial real estate for 40 years.
- David E. Siegfeld, partner, counsels businesses and individuals on a wide range of business transactional and planning matters, commercial and residential real estate transactions, estate litigation, planning & probate matters.
- Conor E. Brownell, partner, concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, creditor bankruptcy, landlord-tenant relations and collection law.
- Beth E. Carey, partner, concentrates her practice in the areas of business law, employment law, real estate, estate planning and administration.
- Garrison P. Ramsdell, associate, concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, financial transactions, and real estate.
- Jed B. Wolkenbreit, of counsel, focuses his practice in the areas of consulting with regard to corporate planning, structuring business transactions and succession planning.
- Stanley B. Segal, of counsel, brings more than 40 years of legal experience with a focus on special needs planning for disabled individuals.
"We are excited to join Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman," stated Robert E. Ganz who founded Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld 30 years ago. "Joining the firm will allow us to better serve our existing clients who require deeper and broader expertise in today's ever-changing and complex legal environment and further provides us with the opportunity to work collaboratively with the firm’s attorneys in its various offices to assist clients in areas where our expertise will be helpful to them."
In 2015, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman opened its first office in Albany with the merger of Sheehan Greene Golderman & Jacques LLP and, since that time, has also added offices in Burlington, Ontario; New York City; and Jacksonville, Florida.
The firm now has a total of 25 attorneys and staff in the Albany area.
In The news
Conor E. Brownell was mentioned in Hudson Valley 360 Article, "Lawsuit alleges illegal expansion of resort RV park"
November 19, 2021
Eleventh Circuit Rules that a Debt Collector’s Use of a Third-party Vendor Violates the FDCPA
April 21, 2021
New York Nonprofits: Action Required for New Reporting Requirements
April 19, 2021
Chapter 11 Meets Year of the Rat
April 2, 2020