In today’s economic climate, it is important to stay current with the ever changing tax rules that businesses and individuals operate under.
Lippes Mathias’ tax attorneys focus on federal income and estate tax matters. We represent individuals, private companies, not-for-profit organizations, and private equity funds with respect to transactional tax, tax planning, and trusts & estates tax issues.
Trusts & Estates Tax
- Assist clients with all trusts and estates-related tax needs, including general estate planning, the creation and liquidation of trusts, the day-to-day administration of current trusts, and creating advantageous solutions of funding trusts.
- Assist with planning for and creation of trusts and other appropriate vehicles to facilitate clients’ financial needs.
- Assist with the preparation or review of fiduciary and estate tax returns to ensure the accuracy of the return and that the client’s vision is being carried out.
Our attorneys assist clients with the transactional tax issues involved in:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Formation of partnerships, joint ventures, and limited liability companies
- Transaction financing
- Private equity funds (including fund formations and investments)
- Real estate investments
- Debt and equity financing
Tax Planning and Compliance
Our attorneys assist clients with tax considerations in:
- Business succession planning
- Employee benefits
- Day-to-day operations
- Cross-border issues
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals
- Personal income tax planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Not-for-profit or charitable organizations
||Edward C. Akel||Partnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||904.660.0020 x1526|
||Daniel D. Akel||Partneremail@example.com||904.660.0020 x1533|
||Matthew R. Clouden||Associatefirstname.lastname@example.org||716.853.5100 X1395|
||Kathleen H. Cold||Partneremail@example.com||904.660.0020 x1529|
||Gregory T. Ivancic||Partnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||716.853.5100 x1220|
||Thomas A. Mitchell||Associateemail@example.com||716.853.5100 x1329|
||Brad F. Randaccio||Partnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||716.853.5100 x1265|
||Lauren A. Suttell||Partner | Team Leader - Not-For-Profitemail@example.com||716.853.5100 x1333|
||Charles E. Telford III||Partnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||716.218.7572|
Related ContentView All
How Proposed Tax Changes May Affect You or Your Business
September 20, 2021
Recently Released: Additional Summary of Biden Administration’s Tax Reform Plan
April 12, 2021
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Partners with Lumsden McCormick LLP to Host Webinar Detailing the Employee Retention Credit
March 30, 2021
Congress Passes American Rescue Plan Of 2021
March 16, 2021