Daniel D. Akel concentrates his practice on business and corporate law, including the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, and limited partnerships; preparation of business and commercial transaction agreements; partnership, shareholder and LLC operating agreements; mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate including sales, acquisitions, and leasing.
He also assists clients with the preparation of wills and revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, and other estate planning documents designed to obtain the maximum tax advantages for the lifetime and testamentary transfer of wealth.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Certified Public Accountant
- Ohio Northern University College of Law, J.D., Willis Honor Society, 1980
- University of North Florida, B.B.A., 1977
- Florida State University, B.S., 1973
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Jacksonville Bar Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®