Mr. Mathias also advises boards and committees, as well as nonprofit organizations, on corporate governance and compliance.
Additionally, Mr. Mathias represents both commercial lenders and borrowers in structuring and closing secured loan transactions and workouts.
An active member of the Western New York business and civic community, he has participated in a number of complex public-private financing transactions including the Buffalo Hyatt Regency and HSBC Arena projects.
He is a member of the Erie County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and American Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America© (2015 - 2019)
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers® (2014 - 2018)
- Nichols School Board of Trustees
- Member of the Corporation Elmwood Franklin School
- Member of Dean’s Advisory Council University at Buffalo Law School
- Former President and Director of Cherry Hill Club;
- Former Chair UB Law School Annual Fund