With over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, Michelle serves as counsel to a variety of clients in the commercial sector. Michelle advises buyers and sellers through every step of real estate purchase and sale transactions from structuring the deal, negotiating and drafting the transaction documents, reviewing title and survey, and completing the closing.
Michelle also assists landlords and tenants with commercial leasing matters, borrowers and lenders with commercial finance transactions, as well as corporate clients through mergers and acquisition deals including drafting governance and transactional documents.
Michelle’s work ethic is reflected in her consistent responsiveness, diligence, and efficiency in serving her clients, providing strategic planning advice and practical-based solutions to complex issues.
Michelle has served as Law Clerk to the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division in Passaic County under Hon. Amos C. Saunders. In addition, she recently served as in-house counsel to a public company in the software technology industry.
- Commercial Leasing
- Multi-family Housing Transactions
- Real Estate Finance and Development
- Real Estate Leasing
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Cornell University, B.S., 1992
- Bar Association of Erie County, Real Property Law Committee
- Town of Orchard Park, Board of Assessment Review
- Alleyway Theatre Inc., Board of Directors
- Law Clerk, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Passaic County, Hon. Amos C. Saunders