After graduation from law school, Larry received a direct commission in the U.S. Air Force as a Judge Advocate where he practiced until joining a private law firm in 1998.
Larry is also a member of the New York Air National Guard, serving as the Staff Judge Advocate for Joint Forces Headquarters-Air in Latham, New York.
- Practice Areas
- Labor & Employment
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Syracuse University, J.D., cum laude
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Veterans