Updates on Employment-based Priority Date
Some key interesting points include:
- EB-1 Worldwide could become current in the summer of 2020. EB-1 China and EB-1 India continue to hold at May 22, 2017, and January 1, 2015, respectively.
- EB-2 Worldwide could retrogress in the 2nd half of 2020. EB-2 China and EB-2 India continue to see slow movement.
- EB-3 Worldwide will retrogress in March 2020.
- EB-3 China remains ahead of EB-2 China, there has not been high volume of downgrade requests.
- EB-3 India is advancing at a faster pace each month than EB-2 India, continuing to narrow that gap.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice from our firm or the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.