Best Practices for Directors / Owners – Documenting SBA PPP Loan Need
- Impact on your key customers and suppliers;
- Restrictions on selling your product and/or services;
- Decreases in revenue / profitability;
- Pricing impacts and/or higher expenses;
- Inability for the business to readily tap additional capital;
- Impact of workforce restrictions (production / productivity);
- Employee hardships (wage reductions, furloughs, lay-offs);
- Steps business is taking to protect capital (delaying or cutting expenses, halting dividends, deferring loan / lease payments, etc); and
- Projected impact on upcoming business.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice from our firm or the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
COVID-19 CORPORATE & SECURITIES
CORPORATE & SECURITIES