The "start-up nation" of Israel is a growing network of companies focused on capitalizing on global market opportunities, including entering or expanding in the U.S. market. To do so successfully requires a law firm with sophisticated expertise to ensure compliance in various legal areas, including regulatory and compliance litigation, tax, employment, and finance.
Lippes Mathias' multi-disciplinary Israel-U.S. Cross Border Practice Team guides Israeli companies and individuals with existing U.S. operations and seeks to establish commercial opportunities in the United States.
Our attorneys provide direction to successfully navigate the complex laws and government regulations that apply in the United States. Our Israel-U.S. Cross Border Practice Team is led by Dennis C. Vacco, the former New York State Attorney General, Partner, and Team Leader of the firm’s Government & State Attorneys General Investigations practice.
With offices strategically located throughout New York, Washington, D.C., Florida, Illinois, and Canada, our attorneys regularly advise on international legal issues relating to:
- Corporate & Securities
- Government and State Attorneys General Investigations
- Labor & Employment
- Public Law & Policy
- Real Estate
- Regulatory & Compliance
Through our firm's strategic relationship with Tel-Aviv-based law firm Kan-Tor & Acco, Lippes Mathias has developed an extensive network of accounting, consulting, and political relationships throughout Israel. Through these affiliations, our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the Israeli marketplace to identify and maximize market opportunities and provide innovative, strategic, and timely advice to clients seeking to enter or expand in the United States or Israel.
Our cross-border experience includes:
- Representing clients in state and federal agency and administrative investigations and proceedings, in state and federal criminal investigations, and private litigation.
- Identifying market opportunities and securing financing for United States and Israeli companies on both sides of the border.
- Advising Israeli companies on selling their services and products in the United States.
- News Letter, April 2021
- Dennis C. Vacco featured on Channel 9 in Israel, July 2020
- Dennis C. Vacco interviewed on Dun's 100 International Podcast, July 2020
- Michael G. Rossetti and Dennis Vacco present to the Israeli-American Chamber of Commerce, What the U.S. CARES Act Means to Israeli Businesses, April 2020
- Dennis C. Vacco featured on Channel 9 News in Israel, April 2020
- Michael G. Rossetti and Dennis Vacco present to the Manufacturers Association of Israel, What the U.S. CARES Act Means to Israeli Businesses, April 2020
- Dennis C. Vacco featured on Channel 9 in Israel, September 2019
- Michael G. Rossetti presents A Washington, D.C. Perspective on Corporate Compliance to BDO Israel, September 2019
- Dennis C. Vacco presents, Corporate Compliance and Regulatory Enforcement in the U.S., to BDO Israel, September 2019
||Michael G. Rossetti||Office Partner-in-Charge, Washington, D.C. | Team Co-Leader - Indian Law | Team Co-Leader – State Attorneys General and Government Investigationsemail@example.com||202.888.7610 x1601|
||Dennis C. Vacco||Partner | Executive Committee | Team Leader - Government & State Attorneys General Investigationsfirstname.lastname@example.org||716.853.5100 x1255|