As a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Team, Victoria assists clients with planning and preparing wills, trusts, health care proxies, powers of attorney, and petitions for administration of estates. Her experience also includes reviewing residential and commercial contracts and facilitating real estate closings on behalf of buyers, sellers, and lending institutions, as well as addressing landlord and tenant disputes.
When needed, Victoria drafts pleadings, motions, and discovery documents in litigated matters and has appeared on behalf of clients before town, city, county, Surrogate’s, and supreme courts throughout New York State.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias, Victoria served in the Claims Bureau at the New York State Office of the Attorney General, Ulster County District Attorney's Office, and the Office of General Counsel at Chubb Insurance.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- Albany Law School, J.D., 2020
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 2017
- Chapman Historical Museum, Board of Trustees, Member, 2021-2022
- Chapman Historical Museum, Community Volunteer, 2022-Present
- Warren County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2021-2022
- Queensbury High School Mock Trial, Coach, 2021-2022
Honors & Awards
- Albany Law School Government Law Center, Executive Board Member, Fall 2018-May 2020
- NYSBA Local & State Government Law Section, Carol Van Scoyoc Scholarship, Recipient, 2020
- Albany Law School Health Law Society and Women's Law Caucus Member, 2018-2020
- Dean's Scholarship, Recipient, 2017-2020