Mr. Capote focuses his practice on the leasing, acquisition, sale and financing of commercial real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Capote was an associate at a local firm where his practice was primarily focused on real estate and corporate matters. His experience includes the representation of sellers, purchasers, lending institutions, borrowers, landlords and tenants with regards to commercial real estate needs.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Upstate New York SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2020, 2021)
- SSG William R. Wilson III Memorial Foundation
- Lawyers for Learning Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary Club
- University of Michigan, Alumni Student Recruiter
Related ContentView All
2021 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 39 Attorneys from Lippes Mathias
August 20, 2021
2020 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 36 Attorneys from Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
August 21, 2020
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Promotes Five Attorneys to Senior Associates
December 23, 2019
2019 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 32 Attorneys from Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
August 12, 2019