Mr. Capote focuses his practice on the leasing, acquisition, sale and financing of commercial real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Capote was an associate at a local firm where his practice was primarily focused on real estate and corporate matters. His experience includes the representation of sellers, purchasers, lending institutions, borrowers, landlords and tenants with regards to commercial real estate needs.
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- SSG William R. Wilson III Memorial Foundation
- Lawyers for Learning Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary Club
- University of Michigan, Alumni Student Recruiter
Related ContentView All