U.S. Expansion Guide Available through Invest Buffalo Niagara
• Market access
• Steps to incorporating a business in the U.S.
• Immigration considerations
• The Global Entry Program
• Importing goods into the U.S.
• Avoiding U.S. Federal Trade Commission problems
• Patents and trademarks
• Purchasing commercial property
• Accounting and tax considerations
• Human Resources considerations
• Success stories for international businesses
If you’re looking for professional assistance with the legal aspects of your relocation, LMWF has an entire team dedicated to Canada-U.S. cross-border issues, and also handles growth and expansion concerns for companies around the world that are exploring or growing their interests in the U.S.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice from our firm or the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.