John A. Mueller Serves as Panelist During the 18th Annual WNY Bankruptcy Conference Webcast
June 8, 2022 | Press Releases
BUFFALO, NEW YORK – John A. Mueller, partner, and co-leader of the firm’s financial restructuring & insolvency practice team, spoke as part of a panel during the 18th annual WNY Bankruptcy Conference webcast. John’s panel, titled “Evidence and Trial Techniques,” was held during the business-focused portion of the conference.
John A. Mueller, concentrates his practice on all aspects of financial reorganization, restructuring, and insolvency, including:
- Asset Acquisition – representing buyers of assets in both Chapters 7 and 11;
- Debtor Counsel – serving as debtor counsel to clients in bankruptcy courts throughout New York State;
- Creditor & Interested Party Counsel – serving as counsel to creditors and other interested parties in bankruptcy courts throughout the U.S. on asset protection and recovery, and the pursuit of secured, administrative and unsecured claims;
- Chapter 15 – U.S. counsel to foreign-based corporate debtors and creditors;
- Committee Counsel – representing an entire pool of unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 matters;
- Credit Risk Management – working with corporate controllers and accounting departments to address troubled accounts and customers;
- UCC Interests & Asset Sales – establishing and perfecting security interests, conducting and participating in Article 9 sale of assets;
- Loan Workouts, Private Restructuring & Debt Negotiation – serving as counsel to debtors, lenders, and other creditors in the restructuring of operations and debts outside of bankruptcy; and
- General Creditor’s Rights & Collections – any industry in court and outside of court.
About Lippes Mathias LLP
Lippes Mathias is a full-service law firm with more than 135 attorneys serving clients regionally, nationally, and internationally. With offices in Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, Long Island, and New York, N.Y.; Greater Toronto Area; Chicago, Ill.; Jacksonville, Fla.; San Antonio, T.X.; and Washington, D.C., the firm represents publicly and privately-owned companies, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate developers, financial institutions, municipalities, governmental entities, and individuals.
Year after year, Lippes Mathias is proud to be recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, Super Lawyers and Chambers USA.
2022 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 48 Attorneys from Lippes Mathias
August 23, 2022
In The news
John A. Mueller, Co-leader of Our Financial Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Team, Assists Fairport Baptist Homes With a Unique and Complex Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Matter in the Western District of New York
June 9, 2022
John A. Mueller Installed as President of the Turnaround Management Association's Upstate, NY Chapter
January 3, 2022
Chapter 11 Meets Year of the Rat
April 2, 2020
FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY