Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn Announces His Intention to Join Lippes Mathias
January 26, 2024 | In The news
At a January 25 press conference, Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn announced his decision to join Lippes Mathias on April 1, citing his desire to be a part of the firm’s municipal law practice while maintaining his connection to the community. Flynn was joined at the press conference by former New York State Attorney General and Lippes Mathias partner Dennis C. Vacco, who described the firm’s excitement about having Flynn as part of the team during his remarks.
- The Buffalo News: As Flynn departs DA's office, he reflects on controversial cases and talks about his future. Read here.
- Channel 4 – WIVB: Erie County DA John Flynn to join Buffalo law firm after stepping down. Read here.
- WBEN: In-depth: John Flynn discusses future of Erie County District Attorney's Office after his impending departure. Read and watch here.
- Spectrum News 1: John Flynn to step down as Erie County DA on March 31. Read and watch here.
- WBEN: John Flynn announces plan to leave District Attorney's Office at end of March. Read and watch here.
- Channel 2 – WGRZ: Erie County DA to leave office March 31. Read and watch here.
- The Buffalo News: The Editorial Board: Flynn has served Erie County with distinction. Read here.