Sabrina Marcos Smith is an associate in the Litigation Team in Jacksonville, focusing on business and commercial litigation matters. She represents individuals and businesses in various matters, including; breach of contracts, corporate disputes, and fraud disputes.
Before joining Lippes Mathias, Sabrina served as an Assistant State Attorney in the State Attorney's Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida in Jacksonville. During this time, she was the lead attorney in more than a dozen judicial proceedings from jury selection to verdict.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Saint Louis University, School of Law, J.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Leadership Jacksonville, Next Generation, Class 2019