Sabrina Marcos Smith is an associate in the Litigation Team in Jacksonville, focusing on business and commercial litigation matters. She represents individuals and businesses in various matters, including; breach of contracts, corporate disputes, and fraud disputes.
Before joining Lippes Mathias, Sabrina served as an Assistant State Attorney in the State Attorney's Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida in Jacksonville. During this time, she was the lead attorney in more than a dozen judicial proceedings from jury selection to verdict.
- Practice Teams
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Government & State Attorneys General Investigations
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Saint Louis University, School of Law, J.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Jacksonville, Next Generation, Class 2019
Related ContentView All
‘Leave The Gate Up or Leave it Down’: The Supreme Court’s Recent Decision Marks Changes in The Landscape of Cybersecurity and Privacy in Corporate America
July 1, 2021
In The news
Attorneys Barbara Cocciolo, Sabrina Marcos Smith, and Bethany Ray Reichard were Featured in Attorney at Law Magazine's Article, "The Women of Lippes."
April 29, 2021
Sabrina Marcos Smith Joins Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman as Associate
October 1, 2020