Additionally, Mr. Palmieri contributes to the Real Estate Practice Group assisting commercial real estate developers with the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of commercial properties. Mr. Palmieri also represents lenders, purchasers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, Mr. Palmieri worked as an associate at another top-10 firm in Buffalo in real estate.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- St. John Fisher College
Honors & Awards
- Upstate New York SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2015-2018)
- Bar Association of Erie County, Real Property Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Former volunteer firefighter
- Bennett High School, former student mentor