ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- District of Columbia
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D.
Bucknell University, B.A.
- CLM Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (Hospitality and Construction Committees)
- ACC Association of Corporate Counsel
- RIMS Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Fairfax County, VA, Champion of Character Winner, 2015
- Michael T. Slattery Team Award
- Holland & Knight Star Award for Pro Bono Service
- Indemnity and Insurance Clauses Panelist, CLM Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, 2019
- Panelist, Cyber Liability, Association of Corporate Counsel, 2018
- 90 minute conference training sessions in Worker’s Compensation and Safety/OSHA for HR and Finance professionals, 2018
- In-house training programs on construction contracts, mechanic’s liens, surety bonds, insurance matters, environmental regulations, labor regulations, claims/dispute resolution and risk management 101 and 201
- Training sessions for captive insurance company partners regarding regulatory matters
- Training programs for clients on real estate matters, construction contracts, project management and litigation/dispute resolution issues
- Lorman Education Services: "Fundamentals of Real Estate law in Virginia"
- John's Hopkins Real Estate Master’s Degree Program, guest lecturer in real estate class
- American Bar Association: Preconstruction Services Agreements