Prior to forming the intellectual property law firm of Meredith & Keyhani, PLLC, Jennifer honed her entrepreneurial skills at the Research Foundation’s Technology, Transfer & Licensing Office. There, she provided patent strategies for University owned inventions. And while Jennifer has worked with a number of law firms in New York City on intellectual property manners, her main focus is on patents. So much so, that Jennifer has prosecuted over 500 patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Jennifer also has broad experience in patent opinion work and has handled numerous re-examinations and appeals before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
B.S. Civil Engineering, Lafayette College