Mr. Little, a member of the firm’s Financial Reorganization, Restructuring and Insolvency, and Litigation practices represents national, regional and local clients on complex commercial litigation, commercial lending, workouts and dispute resolution, and commercial bankruptcy matters. Mr. Little also advises clients on various business and transactional matters, commercial loans and workouts, internal compliance and control, and strategizing cost-effective business solutions to litigation.
Mr. Little also has experience in the areas of employment and labor law, including handling complex employment discrimination and civil rights matters in the state and federal courts and agencies of New York.
He participates in numerous community and charitable organizations, including serving as a coach and advisor with the Journeymen Wrestling Club and coaching youth football and baseball. Mr. Little is a graduate of Leadership Tech Valley's Class of 2012 and just wrapped up a two-year term on the Leadership Tech Valley Steering Committee.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias, Mr. Little was a partner with Deily & Glastetter, LLP in Albany, New York.
- Practice Teams
- Financial Reorganization, Restructuring & Insolvency
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Automotive & Truck Finance
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude, 2003
- Albany County Bar Association
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Upstate New York SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2020)
- Leadership Tech Valley, Class of 2012
Related ContentView All
2020 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 36 Attorneys from Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
August 21, 2020
In The news
Albany Business Review article "Western New York law firm expands Albany practice, becomes one of area's largest firms"
February 5, 2020
Six Attorneys Join Lippes Mathias Via Combination with Deily & Glastetter, LLP
February 3, 2020
In The news
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP, featured in Buffalo Business First article "Lippes Mathias expands Albany operations"
February 3, 2020