Mr. Highman is a partner on Lippes Mathias' Intellectual Property Team. He handles patent preparation, prosecution and validity opinions in electrical engineering, and has specific expertise in microprocessor based electrical systems; firmware; software; power systems; communications systems; semiconductor fabrication technology; control systems.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Cleveland State University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1986; M.S., Electrical Engineering, 1991
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland & American Intellectual Property Law Associations