Mr. Keyhani is regularly invited as a guest speaker and panelist at international forums on intellectual property litigation issues and his writings have been published and cited in academic law journals, trade journals and congressional/legislative committee advisory opinions on a variety of intellectual property law, international, and civil procedure issues.
Before forming his own firm, Mr. Keyhani was invited to serve as a visiting professor of intellectual property law at the National University in South Korea. He was also founder and first Editor-in-Chief of the Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal, which is now regularly cited and subscribed to by leading U.S. law schools.
- Author, "Trademarks in Cyberspace and the Search for Jurisdiction," January, 2013
- Author, "Patent Law in the Global Economy: A Modest Proposal for U.S. Patent Law and Infringement Without Borders," 52 Vill. L. Rev. 291 (2009)
- Author, "Permanent Injunctions in Patent Cases," Buff. Intell. Prop. L. J. 1 (2008)
- Author, "Bulova Wrongly Decided: A Case against Extraterritoriality of Trademark Law," 6 Chi. Kent J. Intell. Prop. 33 (2007)
- Author, "U.S. Patent Law and Extraterritorial Reach,: Vol 7, Tul. J. Tech. & Intell. Prop. 51 (2005)
- Co-Author, "35 U.S.C. 287(c) and Patent Infringement of Medical Procedure Patents," Vol 3, Buf. Intel. Prop. J. 13 (2005)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, M.S.
- University of Rochester Graduate School of Education, M.S.
- University of Rochester, Cum Laude
*Not a member of the New York State Bar