Mr. Drago focuses his practice on patent prosecution involving electrical arts, with an emphasis in wireless networking, computer software, semiconductor manufacturing, lighting, e-commerce, mobile wallets, payment processing, image processing, loyalty reward administration, and document processing. Christian is experienced in conducting patentability research and patent infringement litigation and regularly advises clients on patent validity and infringement assessments including opinions related thereto.
Mr. Drago also advises clients on business operation matters associated with intellectual property including patent licensing, research and development agreements, asset purchase agreements, university-related technology transfer issues, as well as governmental research agreements.
Articles & Publications
- Author, "Is Your Software Patent Enforceable?"
- Intellectual Property
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., 2001
- Ohio Northern University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1998
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- President (Present)
- Vice President ( 2020-2021)
- Treasurer (2018-2020)
- Director (2016-2017)
- Sagamore Hills Township Board of Zoning Appeals
- Multiple Sclerosis charity CIPLA Cycling team, Co-Captain
- Benedictine High School Italian Heritage Club Festa, Volunteer