Mr. Macaluso has a wide range of litigation experience representing businesses, municipalities, individuals, and not-for-profit corporations. Mr. Macaluso’s practice encompasses dispute resolution in the areas of labor and employment; government investigations and regulatory enforcement; construction and lien law; and corporate governance. Prior to joining the firm as an attorney, Mr. Macaluso worked variously as a real estate closing agent, a criminal defense law clerk, and a summer clerk in the 8th Judicial District.
Mr. Macaluso is a board member of the Shufto Soccer Initiative, a not-for-profit program dedicated to enriching children’s lives by providing accessible soccer training and equipment. Shufto also organizes coaches and delivery of soccer equipment and coaches for a similar program in the Republic of Sudan.
Mr. Macaluso is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Law, where he competed in national trial competitions and helped to found the UB Philosophy & Law Society. Mr. Macaluso was active in the Federal Pro Se Civil Litigation Assistance Program, assisting low-income civil litigants in both the United States District Court for the Western District of New York and Erie County Family Court.
- Practice Teams
- Government & State Attorneys General Investigations
- Business & Commercial Litigation
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Canisius College, B.A., 2012
Honors & Awards
- The Gerald J. O’Brien ’52 Trial Excellence Award and Scholarship
- The University of Buffalo Trial Advocacy Institute Excellence in Evidence Award
- Shufto Soccer Initiative, Inc., Board Member
Related ContentView All
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP's Benjamin F. Macaluso & Mitchell J. Ream Appointed to SHUFTO Soccer Initiative, INC. Board of Directors
November 12, 2019