Mr. Macaluso focuses his practice on defending clients in government investigations and enforcement actions, as well as commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm as an attorney, Mr. Macaluso participated in the firm’s summer associate program. He has also worked as a judicial intern and as a law clerk in a criminal defense office.
Mr. Macaluso is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Law, where he focused on trial advocacy and won awards for his work in five national trial competitions. Mr. Macaluso was a founding member of the UB Philosophy & Law Society, served as the president of the Trial Advocacy Group, and is a member of the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity. Mr. Macaluso was active in pro bono activities, assisting low-income civil litigants with the Federal Pro Se Civil Litigation Assistance Program in both the United States District Court for the Western District of New York and Erie County Family Court.
Mr. Macaluso is a graduate of Canisius College, where he dual-majored in International Relations and Spanish. He served as president of the Canisius College Undergraduate Student Association, and as both president and captain of the Canisius College Men’s Rugby Club.
- Practice Areas
- Labor & Employment
- Government Investigations & Enforcement Actions
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2018
Canisius College, B.A., 2012
Honors & Awards
- The Gerald J. O’Brien ’52 Trial Excellence Award and Scholarship
- The University of Buffalo Trial Advocacy Institute Excellence in Evidence Award
- Shufto Soccer Initiative, Inc., Board Member