Barbara Cocciolo represents clients in connection with complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, and financing of apartment complexes, resorts, hotels, and retail shopping centers. She assists in complex matters involving financing real estate bonds through bond offerings.
She is experienced in representing financial institutions in commercial and residential loan closings, foreclosures, loan restructurings, and REO sales. Additionally, Ms. Cocciolo has represented clients in connection with master-planned communities, including; single-home, residential, commercial, hotel, and mixed-use as well as condominium developments. She assists with the structuring, developing, operating and disposing of various types of real estate transactions.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
University of North Florida, BBA, cum laude
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Pupil, 2011
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Environmental and Land Use Section
- 4th Judicial Circuit Grievance Comm. “B” (2017-2020)
- Annual Convention Committee, (2015-2018)
- Continuing Legal Education Committee, (2012-2015)
- Jacksonville Bar
- Cecil Field POW/MIA Memorial, Inc., Board of Directors, Secretary
Related ContentView All
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Partner Barbara Cocciolo Panelist on Jacksonville's CFO Leadership Council Webinar
August 25, 2020
In The news
Barbara S. Cocciolo mentioned in Jacksonville Daily Record for being named partner.
February 14, 2020
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Elects Four New Partners from its Buffalo, Albany and Ponte Vedra Beach Offices
January 9, 2020