Richard R. Capote
Mr. Capote focuses his practice on the leasing, acquisition, sale and financing of commercial real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Capote was an associate at a local firm where his practice was primarily focused on real estate and corporate matters. His experience includes the representation of sellers, purchasers, lending institutions, borrowers, landlords and tenants with regards to commercial real estate needs.
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- SSG William R. Wilson III Memorial Foundation
- Lawyers for Learning Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary Club
- University of Michigan, Alumni Student Recruiter
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP's Real Estate Practice Group Continues to Grow with the Addition of Richard R. Capote
BUFFALO, NY –Richard R. Capote has joined Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP as an associate in its Real Estate Practice Group where he will focus on the leasing, acquisition, sale, and financing of commercial real estate.