Melanie A. Mucario
Ms. Mucario focuses her practice on residential and commercial property management litigation. Her practice also includes lease drafting, Fair Housing compliance issues, property management best practices, security disputes, evictions, and unlawful detainer actions.
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- National Association Real Property Management (NARPM)
- Central Florida NARPM Community Outreach Co-Chair 2017
- Central Florida NARPM Legislative Chair 2018
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Orange County, Florida Guardian Ad Litem 2008-present
- Seminole Cultural Arts Council Board Member 2015-present
- South Seminole SERTOMA (Service to Mankind) 2015-present
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP's Melanie A. Mucario Presents to Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL – Melanie A. Mucario, of counsel at Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP, is presenting to the Apartment Association of Greater Orlando on “Common Landlord/Tenant Litigation Scenarios” on February 15. She will share some of the common litigations facing the industry and discuss how to navigate landlord and tenant law.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
BUFFALO, NY – Melanie A. Mucario has joined Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP as of counsel in the firm’s Jacksonville, Florida area office.