John R. Saccocio
Mr. Saccocio focuses his practice on labor and employment law issues and has represented public sector unions and their members on a wide range of issues, including collective bargaining, contract grievances, administrative proceedings, arbitration, disciplinary proceedings, improper employer practices, and litigation.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of New York
- Mowry v. DiNapoli, 111 A.D.3d 1117 (3d Dep’t 2013);
- In re. Arbitration between Johnson City Professional Firefighters, Local 921, (Amicus), 18 N.Y.3d 32 (2011);
- Aquilio v. Police Benevolent Ass’n of New York State Troopers, Inc., 857 F.Supp. 190 (N.D.N.Y. 1994);
- Drago v. Credit Life Ins. Co., 210 A.D.2d 579 (3d Dep’t 1994);
- Weiner v. Cataldo, Waters & Griffith Architects, P.C., 200 A.D.2d 942 (3d Dep’t 1994);
- Degnan v. Constantine, 189 A.D.2d 423 (3d Dep’t 1993);
- Telano v. Canfield, 193 A.D.2d 870 (3d Dep’t 1993);
- Cushing v. Moore, 783 F.Supp. 727 (N.D.N.Y. 1992)
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP announced John R. Saccocio has joined the firm’s Albany office as counsel in its Labor & Employment Practice Group.