Emily G. Hannigan
Emily G. Hannigan is an attorney in the Labor and Employment Practice Group. Ms. Hannigan focuses her practice on representing public sector labor unions in matters involving members’ terms and conditions of employment, including disciplinary arbitrations, contract arbitrations, improper practice charges before the New York State Public Employment Relations Board and administrative hearings before the New York State Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs.
Ms. Hannigan also has experience litigating personal injury actions in both New York State and Federal Courts.
SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
University of Pittsburgh, B.A., magna cum laude, 2008
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Upstate New York SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2017, 2018)
- Kenmore East High School Mock Trial Team, 2015, 2016
- Lawyers for Learning, Buffalo Elementary School 18, Mentor, 2015
- SUNY Buffalo Law School Trial Technique Program, Teaching Assistant, 2012-2013
Monday, August 13, 2018
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP today announced 28 of the firm’s Buffalo and Albany attorneys have been included on the 2018 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Upstate New York Rising Stars lists.
Monday, August 14, 2017
Twenty-seven Attorneys from Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Recognized by 2017 Upstate New York Super Lawyers
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP announced today that 27 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Upstate New York Rising Stars lists.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
"People on the move,"Albany Business Review, April 2016