Alessandro A. Apolito
Mr. Apolito, a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Practice Team, focuses his practice on estate planning, probate, trust, and guardianship litigation, representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries.
His probate and trust administration experience includes both small and large estates throughout Florida. He has represented personal representatives and trustees in administering estates, which includes assisting with the transfer of assets, payment of estate debts, and distribution to beneficiaries.
Mr. Apolito’s estate planning and corporate experience involves business succession planning for individuals and businesses.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- Drew University, B.A., 2005
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, President-Elect
- Jacksonville Asian American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Florida SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019), Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Jacksonville, Florida (Associate, 2011-2012) (Pupil, 2009-2010)
- Florida Coastal Law Review
- Florida Coastal Moot Court
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Fraternity
- Atwater v. Hirshauer (In re Hirshauer), No. 3:10-cv-198-TJC, 2011 WL 1135100 (M.D. Fla. March 28, 2011)
Friday, January 18, 2019
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL – Alessandro A. Apolito has joined Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP as a partner in the firm’s trusts & estates practice group. He focuses his practice on estate planning, probate, trust, and guardianship litigation, representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries.