Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Attorneys from Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Honored on 2016 "Upstate New York Super Lawyers" List
Firm’s attorneys recognized in a variety of practice areas
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP announced today that several of its attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Super Lawyers lists are generated by a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The attorneys selected to the 2016 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list include:
- Kevin Burke: Business Litigation
- Scott E. Friedman: Business/Corporate Law
- Amy Habib Rittling: Employment & Labor Law
- John J. Koeppel: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gerald S. Lippes: Business/Corporate Law
- William E. Mathias: Business/Corporate Law
- Colleen K. Mattrey: Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Blaine S. Schwartz: Real Estate
- Paul F. Wells: Real Estate
- Alan S. Wexler: Real Estate
The attorneys selected to the 2016 Upstate New York Rising Stars list include:
- Christina H. Arthurs: Estate & Probate
- Sarah H. Brennan: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jillian E. Deck: Banking
- Joseph P. Heins: Real Estate
- Andrea H. HusVar: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Brendan H. Little: Business Litigation
- Christian M. Lovelace: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Vincent M. Miranda: Employee Litigation: Defense
- Stacey L. Moar: Business Litigation
- Matthew R. Palmieri: Real Estate
- Brendan J. Rich: Securities & Corporate Finance
- Richard M. Scherer, Jr.: Business Litigation
- Eric M. Soehnlein: Business Litigation
The annual Super Lawyers selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
“We are proud to have so many of our attorneys recognized in this year’s ‘Super Lawyers’ and ‘Rising Stars’ lists for their hard earned achievements in the legal field,” said Kevin J. Cross, managing partner. “As a firm committed to providing the highest quality expertise in all of our practice areas, we are honored to be included once again in these prestigious annual listings.”
About Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP: For over 50 years, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP has served the legal needs of a wide range of clients throughout New York State and the country. With offices in Buffalo and Albany, nearly 60 attorneys provide counsel to businesses, corporations and individuals. Practice areas include banking and financial transactions; business practices; governmental relations; environmental and energy; family business; franchising and licensing; government regulations and corporate compliance; healthcare and life sciences; immigration; intellectual property; labor and employment; litigation and dispute resolution; mergers and acquisitions; real estate; securities, venture capital and private equity; technology and life sciences; and trusts and estates. For more information, visit www.lippes.com.