Corporate & Securities Attorney - Buffalo, NY
The Buffalo office of Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP is seeking a corporate/transactional associate with 3-8 years of experience. This candidate would work on sophisticated deals in our fast growing corporate, private equity and M&A practice group. Our clients include leading middle market private equity, venture capital and real estate firms, independent sponsors, private and public companies, and investors. We are one of the leading corporate transactional focused law firms based in upstate New York, and we work with clients on a national basis. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate looking to become part of a growing firm with a very collegial and entrepreneurial work environment.
- 3-8 years of corporate/transactional law firm experience
- NY bar membership
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Corporate/transactional background should preferably include the skills and qualifications listed below
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Drafting and negotiating mergers and acquisition, private equity, and/or venture capital transaction documents;
- Acting as a first or second chair on the purchase and sale of private companies;
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize workload;
- Solid academic credentials and written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastic work attitude.
Our firm strives to maintain a positive, collaborative work environment. A new associate should anticipate hard work, in an environment that provides the necessary training and guidance in the specific areas of practice. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, our firm offers an excellent opportunity for a driven attorney to further their legal career.
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP is a growing, full service law firm with over 100 attorneys. We rely upon and promote teamwork among staff and attorneys to meet the expectations of our clients. We look to hire people who are excellent at what they do and have a positive attitude of serving the client’s needs. We are a firm that values a diversity of ideas and experiences in an atmosphere that is collegial, informal and open.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to: Careers@lippes.com