Marketing & Business Development Coordinator, Buffalo, NY
Lippes Mathias, a growing law firm with 135 attorneys in 8 U.S. offices, has an opening for a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to assist the firm with practice specific business development and marketing initiatives. We are searching for an energetic, motivated, pro-active, creative, experienced business development/marketing professional. This person must demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively with attorneys to develop, align, and execute business development strategies and tactics that support existing client relationships and attract new business to the firm.
- Collaborating with the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer and Practice Team Leaders on the development of strategic plans for specific practice areas and attorneys
- Tracking and reporting on ROI
- Developing RFP responses
- Tracking practice group trends
- Tracking client and industry news
- Develop mailing lists for specific areas of practice and direct marketing initiatives for those practices
- Ensuring marketing collateral is representative of the practice and tailoring bios and practice descriptions as needed for specific new business opportunities
- Providing event strategy and leading event execution
- Working with Communications staff on pitch development
- Working with Marketing Team to execute marketing tactics in support of practice group strategy, including email blasts, speaking engagements, advertising, seminars, etc.
- Assisting Chief Marketing Officer and Practice Team Leader with practice group meetings
- Executing monthly report tracking and analysis
The Marketing & Business Development Coordinator will meet the following qualifications:
- Strong project management skills and a proven ability to assist with and execute strategic plans. Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to perform a variety of complex and diverse tasks involving independent judgment, critical thinking skills, leadership of projects and implementation of decisions.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A solid understanding of marketing and business development principles and concepts in a law firm environment.
- Client-focused (internal and external clients) and possess the ability to handle sensitive issues in a personable, tactful, and organized manner to ensure collaboration and coordination among practice areas, offices and administrative departments.
- Good judgment, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills, and a collaborative style.
- Ability to work in a professional and collegial manner with attorneys, paralegals, and staff.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to meet the demands of the position.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university and 3-5 plus years of related experience and/or training, preferably in a professional services setting.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.