Graphic Designer, Buffalo, NY
Lippes Mathias is seeking a graphic designer to support the corporate communications function of the firm. The graphic designer will create graphics for social media accounts and the internal intranet; concept and design advertisements and marketing pieces including client alerts, one-pagers and the annual holiday card; and layout internal documents including organization charts and PowerPoint decks. The designer will oversee brand guidelines and logo usage. Experience in B2B design in a service firm setting highly desired.
Desired candidate is a self-starter, works well in a flat, team environment, and can meet deadlines. Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Position is located in the firm’s Buffalo, N.Y. office.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, visual communication or related field.
- 3-5 years’ post-college, hands-on, professional experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS5 and/or CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience creating graphics for social media, print and digital advertising, and corporate communications needs such as reports, org charts, and presentations.
- Photography and videography skills, including editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in a law firm setting or other professional service industry.
- Basic Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS coding skills.
Lippes Mathias is a growing law firm with more than 120 attorneys and 200 total employees located in seven offices (Buffalo, Albany, Jacksonville, Washington D.C., Chicago, New York City and Greater Toronto Area). We rely upon and promote teamwork among staff. We look to hire people who are excellent at what they do and have a positive attitude. We are a firm that values a diversity of ideas and experiences in an atmosphere that is collegial and open.
Interested applicants shall submit a resume, relevant portfolio, salary requirement and contact information for three references to email@example.com.