Gregory T. Ivancic
Mr. Ivancic focuses his work on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and partnership arrangements. While he serves a broad spectrum of clients, Mr. Ivancic has a particular passion for sports franchises. He has worked on several transactions at the major and minor league levels, including lease negotiations, financing arrangements, acquisitions and divestitures.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, Mr. Ivancic was a certified public accountant with PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ Buffalo office. He remains active in the accounting field by maintaining his CPA license and teaching accounting classes as an adjunct professor at Canisius College. He also belongs to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
Honors & Awards
- New York Upstate SuperLawyers, Business/Corporation Law (2008-2010)
- Buffalo Law Journal Legal Elite (2014)
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Town of Tonawanda Development Corporation
- St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute
- Notre Dame Club of Western New York
- Former member of Buffalo Sabres Alumni Association
- Former member of Gateway Longview Board of Directors